What’s your intention for 2021?
Join our virtual yoga challenge and start your new year with 30 days of blissful yoga!
Subscribe to Karma Shala Online and join our virtual challenge with no extra fees. Track your progress with our social media calendar and post on Facebook or Instagram to win some amazing prizes.
Already subscribed to Karma Shala Online? You are automatically registered in the challenge. All you need to do is track your classes with our calendar. Share your daily progress on social media for your chance to win several prizes. The winners will be announced at the end of the month!
We are giving away:
- x1 1 Year Subscription to Karma Shala Online
- x3 1 Month Subscription to Karma Shala Online
- x1 Home Yoga Kit (mat, blocks and strap!)
Challenge starts Monday January 11th
All class styles and lengths count towards your challenge. Remember, a little bit of yoga is always better than no yoga at all!
Tips for staying committed to the 30 day challenge:
- Schedule a time for your practice as though it were the most important thing on your to do list that day, because arguably it is.
- Tell your family, friends, and co-workers you are embarking on a 30 day yoga challenge. This will help you stay accountable because they are probably going to ask you how it’s going. You can also use social media to stay accountable.
- Ask a friend or family member to do the challenge with you. Create a group chat or schedule a weekly call to check in with each other. Now more than ever, social support is so important.
- Find a fun way to track your challenge. Use stickers, emojis or your favorite calendar so that there is a small mental reward to finishing your class for the day. Don’t forget to place your calendar somewhere where you will see it – this will help as a reminder.
- If you miss a day, a few days, or even a week, don’t use that as a reason to quit. Practice forgiveness and learn to let it go. There is always a chance to begin again.