The health and safety of our community is always our top priority. We are taking every precaution to protect our students, staff and keep our studio space safe. New measures have been implemented to respect the latest health regulations and uphold our commitment to health and safety.
What you need to know:
- To maintain our studio’s cleanliness, we will be increasing the sanitation in common areas and surfaces.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and accessories. If you do not have a yoga mat you can rent one for $2
- We have temporarily removed the tea station, eye pillows, cold face towels, bolsters, blankets and rental towels.
- Online reservations only. Please book in advance as places are limited.
- Our instructors will not be giving hands on adjustments during class.
- We have placed hand sanitizer throughout the studio, and we ask that you use it before and after your class.
- Mats will be measured 2 meters apart as per the current regulations in Quebec.
- A 8h cancellation policy applies.
- All previously existing per-class packages are eligible for use. Classes can be purchased online.
- To ensure the safety of all yogis please sanitize your hands before entering, stay home if you are feeling unwell, and keep a distance of 2 meters between other participants.
- We ask that you wear a mask in the reception, changing area and bathroom. You can remove your mask for your yoga practice and put it back on before leaving your mat.
- Masks will be available for those who wish to purchase them directly from the studio at a cost of $ 2.
Thank you for your understanding as we take every precaution to reduce the risks of the COVID- 19.