Your health is our top priority!
The health and safety of our community is always our top priority. We are taking every precaution to protect our yoga community. New measures have been implemented to respect the health regulations and help keep our staff and you safe.
What you need to know:
- To maintain our studio’s cleanliness, we will be increasing the sanitation in common areas and surfaces.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, towel, and water bottle as we will not be supplying mats or props.
- We have temporarily removed the tea station, eye pillows, cold face towels, bolsters, blankets and rental towels.
- Online reservations only. Please book in advance as places are limited.
- Our instructors have stopped giving hands on adjustments during class.
- We have also placed hand sanitizer throughout the studio, and we ask that you use it before and after your class.
- Mats will be measured 2 meters apart as per the current regulations in Quebec.
- A 24h cancellation policy applies.
- All previously existing per-class packages are eligible for use. Classes can be purchased online.
- To ensure the safety of all yogis please sanitize your hands before entering, stay home if you are feeling unwell, and keep a distance of 2 meters between other participants.
- Our maximum capacity while maintaining a social distance of 2 meters is 5 people.
Thank you for your understanding as we take every precaution to reduce the risks of the COVID- 19.