With Amélie Dubuc
Journey Through the Chakras
7 workshops in 7 months to dive into your energetic body!
$40 per workshop | $200 for the whole journey (2 workshops free!)
We invite you to take part in a powerful journey weaving the energetic body with physical yoga postures (asanas). You will learn and practice tools to integrate a deeper understanding of yourself through the perspective of your chakras. We will take what appears to be mystical and break it down to relate to your day to day life.
Chakras are wheels of energy that run through the body, along the spine. There are 7 majors chakras starting from the base of the spine moving up to the crown of the head. Each are connected to nerves, organs, emotions and deeply rooted belief systems.
Join us once a month (on the last Sunday) as we explore one chakra associated with one group of postures. The workshop layout will be:
– 30 minutes of theory; an explanation of the chakra and how it applies to us.
– 15minutes of meditation & breathing techniques; to connect to and awake our chakra.
– 1h15minutes of yoga practice; to integrate what we have learned and move with the connection to our chakra.
In an authentic approach, these workshops will be open for sharing and learning together the depth of yoga and what it means to be human.
Dates: Last Sunday of Every Month from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
– April 28th: Root Chakra (Mulhadara) Finding roots through standing postures.
– May 26th: Sacral Chakra (Swadhisthana) Connecting to our creativity through hip opening.
– June 30th: Solar Plexus (Manipura) Awakening to our own power through twisting.
– July 28th: Heart Chakra (Anahata) Feeling our origins of love through heart opening.
– August 25th: Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) Learning communication and finding our voice through neck, shoulder and throat postures.
– September 29th: Third Eye (Ajna) Connecting to our intuition through forward folds.
– October 27th: Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) Finding bliss and connecting to consciousness through inversions.