Class style: Morning Flow, Hatha Yoga Postural, Restorative Hatha, Yoga for All, Yoga for Athletes and / Adapted to certain pathologies.
Why I teach: Sharing my knowledge of wellness brightens my day. Being together and having the same common goal, that of preserving the flexibility of the body, our physical strength and our peace of mind, makes me happy. Over the years, my teaching has naturally been refined towards what interests me the most: postural alignment for all.
- 1200 hrs massage therapist, Swedish, reflexology and Shiatsu (Chinese medicine)
- Stott Pilates Intensive reformer
- Hatha Yoga 200 hrs, Yin Yoga Training with Mélanie Richard Happy tree
- Teaching Vinyasa with Hart Laser
- Yoga Advanced anatomy therapy with Laurier-Pierre Desjardins DDO
- Restorative Yoga, Kurunta (yoga wall)
- Level 1 Satyam Training with Hervé Blondon.
- FFY member: Fédération Francophone de yoga International.
One of my favorite quotes is: It’s impossible, says pride. It’s risky, says experience. It is hopeless, says reason. Let’s try, murmurs the Heart. – “William Arthur Ward”