Class Style: My yoga classes take students on a journey of exploring what it means to be human. My intention is to guide people towards a greater understanding of their SELF by focusing on their body, breath and state of mind. My classes are always different, as I am constantly exploring dynamic movements and studying different styles of yoga. I teach a variety of styles including power yoga, flow yoga, hot yoga, aerial yoga, and yin yoga. See you on the mat!
Why I teach Yoga: I believe it is my dharma (duty) to share Yoga with as many people as possible. I want others to be able to experience the same transformational effects that I have received from the practice. I firmly believe that each time you step onto your yoga mat, you are committing yourself to a practice of self-reflection, discovery and love. My ultimate goal is to inspire others to believe in themselves the same way my teachers have inspired me.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training with Kranti Yoga in India (200 hours certified by Yoga Alliance).
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training with Erin Evans (40 hours certified by Yoga Alliance).
- Aerial Yoga Teacher Training with Circasana (30 hours certified by Yoga Alliance).
- Redefining Mobility with Matt Phippen (20 hours certified by Yoga Alliance).
- Move from Love with Meghan Currie (10 hours certified by Yoga Alliance).
- Yin Yoga with Bernie Clark (50 hours certified by Yoga Alliance).
- Additional training and workshops with Kino McGregor, Brian Miller, Dharma Mittra and Sean Corne.
One of my favorite quotes is… “Yoga does not just change the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees.” – B.K.S. Iyengar