Class Style: Through breathwork, seasonal attunement, mindfulness and steady movement, my classes focus on creating space, strength, healing, rejuvenation and vitality in the body and mind. Students can expect to leave feeling physically and mentally replenished and more connected to the Self.
Why I teach Yoga: I first stepped on my mat to find relief for the many mental health challenges I was experiencing. I was depressed, self-destructive and had panic attacks. My personal healing journey has taken me on a deep dive into the world of trauma healing, breathwork, bodywork, mindful movement, herbalism and community. I believe that our teaching intention is ever-evolving, reflecting our current journey. My teaching intention continues to evolve and today, it is to help people create space for ALL parts of themselves and as a result, gain deeper levels of self-acceptance, compassion, healing and self-empowerment.
- Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training (200hr)
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training w/ Jillian Pransky (40hr)
- SUP Yoga Teacher Training, Paddle Into Fitness
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training w/ Ajna yoga Therapy College (40hr)
- Rainbow Children’s & Family MIndfulness & Yoga Teacher Training (150hr)
- Well Woman Yoga Therapy Teacher Training, Yoni Shakti (50hr)
- Clarity Breathwork Practitioner Training
- Thai Massage Therapy Practitioner Certification
- The Emotion Code Practitioner Certification
- Women’s Temple Facilitator Training, Awakening Women’s Institute
- Transforming Touch Training w/ Stephen Tyrrell
- Reiki Practitioner Training
One of my favorite quotes is … “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”- Rumi